22 Jun 2017

#4 REVIEW: AVON WILD BERRIES AND POMEGRANATE CREAMY YOGHURT SCRUB

Nothing has become more comforting then going to bed every night smelling like berries and pomegranate. One of my favorite Beauty Buy's to date is the Avon Wild Berries and Pomegranate creamy yoghurt scrub, here's why...


Every month I get so excited to purchase and try out new Avon products. For the month of May, I decided to try out a scrub.
As I flipped through the pages of the brochure, the wild berries and pomegranate yoghurt scrub caught my attention.






I first tried the scrub just before bed and I fell in love instantly!

The product is packaged in a triangular tube and can be squeezed out on application. The formula has a thick consistency so just a small amount would be enough to cover your entire face. The scrub contains small granules which help to cleanse the skin, keeping it fresh and radiant.




The formula is best applied with the tips of your fingers, by rubbing the scrub onto your face in a circular motion.

I usually leave the scrub on my face for about 2 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water and once washed off, it leaves the skin soft, silky smooth and hydrated.


It can be purchased from an Avon agent for an affordable price of R44.98.



This product will definitely not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment