11 Apr 2017

#2 BEAUTY TIPS &TRICKS: DID YOU KNOW??


I have always loved trying out new tips and tricks to improve my makeup game or to simply speed up my application time. I have found some really interesting tips and I thought I would share them with you, and hopefully, they can help you as much as they help me.

#1
Did you know that red lipstick can be used as a concealer for dark circles/marks under your eyes?





#2
Did you know that you can get sparkly white teeth by mixing a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda with a squeeze of lemon juice and applying it directly on ur teeth for one minute?


#3
Did you know that soaking a tea bag in warm water and placing it over your eyes for 30 minutes every day will help reduce/lighten the dark circles under your eyes?

#4
Did you know that Johnson's baby oil removes just about any makeup? Even waterproof!



#5
I bet you didn't know that the shelf life of a product is on the packaging of the product and looks like this:



#6
Did you know that rubbing Vaseline on your eyelashes every night will help them grow longer?



#7
Did you know that applying toothpaste on your pimple will help reduce the swelling, redness, and scarring?




#8
Did you know that Listerine mouthwash (cool mint) removes dandruff?

#9
Did you know that Johnson's baby powder can be applied over any lipstick to create a matte finish?


#10
Did you know that you can achieve perfect winged eyeliner with a teaspoon?





Okay, maybe you knew some of these tricks but for those who didn't,  try it out and leave a comment letting me know if these beauty hacks worked for you.

Keep Smiling!😀

1 comment: